The best of both worlds, the two compartments in this fridge have separate temperature control settings allowing one to act as a freezer and one as a fridge. The size of the unit in particular is useful to campers, the 12v power adapter can be plugged into a cigarette lighter type 12v socket, and it can also be run off mains power via a 3 pin plug adaptor. The Auto cut off feature means that the fridge will cut out before it flattens your battery too far, this is especially important if you don’t have a leisure battery and are relying on your car battery via the cigarette lighter socket. After all no-one wants to be stuck in a field with a flat battery, unable to start their car!
- Cools to -20c
- 45 litre capacity
- Separate fridge and freezer compartments with individual temperature controls.
- Robust design with carry handles
- Built in USB phone charger
- Digital temperature settings
- Interior light
- Useful cutting board
- Auto cut off battery protection
- Max and Eco modes for power efficiency
- Runs off both 12v and 240v (Comes with adapters for both)
- low power consumption averaging 1-2 amp/h, (12-24 watts on D/C)
- 1 year warranty
- Length – 600mm, Height – 500mm, Width – 400mm
- Internal –
- 1. H400mm x D 310mm x W 270mm
- 2. H220mm x D310mm x W200mm
Our new campervan showroom and accessory shop will be opening very soon.